duminică, 4 septembrie 2011


Youth in Action Programme 5.1 Trans-national Youth Seminar
27th June-2nd July 2011 Turkey, Antalya
Renewable Europe / Energy Effeciency and Green Economy Summit

Turkey “ Renewable Energy” Project part of Youth in Action Program, held in Antalya, in the greatest 5***** Harringtonresot Hotel, where Poland, U.K, Slovenia, Romania, Germany, Italy, Spain and Israel met to discuss one of the most debatebale topics : alternative and renewable energy and the situation of Central Europe from this point of view.

I am not an expert in this field. I'm not. Really. First day when we arrived my leader ( Catalina Tanasescu) and my collegues ( Vlad Rosu and Bogdan Tanasescu) were shocked in a good way and continuosly asking “what are we doing here?” or “ are we sure we are in the right place?”
Let me tell you why. First day was conferences day ( as far as I remember) in this huge, tastly designed room where Directors, Managers, Internationals Conference Men were invited to discuss on the project's topic included in this great International Seminar, part of Youth in Action Program. One week and we participated to workshops, discussions, debates.

I don't want to be redundant and say how great it was and bla, bla..because personally I had a great time learning, sharing, debating not only on renewable energy but also on daily life topics. Oh, if you want to visit or you're interested in taking part of this kind of project check out Eurodesk page or YIPDA facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/pages/YPIDA/236515553040261 or the project page group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/renewableeurope/

I will try to attach some photoes from the conference and some with the beautiful city of Antalya when internet conection will work better:)

Until then,  in train to Brussels:)  right now on my way to Sighisoara

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu